Best Hot Chocolate for Keurig | Mouthwatering Picks
With the weather turning the corner, most of us want wool blankets and litters to get out, relax on the sofa and enjoy a lovely heated coffee.
There are so many wonderful recipes to taste the most incredible hot chocolate in the winter. But if I tell you about your Keurig machine, you will make the best hot chocolate for keurig! There are not just some fantastic flavors.
It is understood that chocolate releases endorphins, which make you feel soft, flimsy inside, and which remove random dramas from life.
So you can also use Keurig coffee maker to produce the perfect hot drinks with chocolate.
The top hot chocolate cups below are summed up, but please look at my other suggestions. After my review there is a good guide for ultimate buyers of hot cocoa k cups.
Top Pick: Best Hot Chocolate for Keurig for Every Winter
Editors Rating :
This is my top option, profoundly decadent, and it's a great treat.
Ideal for a cold night or a hot cup of chocolate at Christmas or Thanks Giving.
The Cafe Escapes is a smart drink that is good, dark chocolate, and strong cocoa. Not only does it really taste fine, but it keeps you warm when the snow sets out.
Collect them, pop them into your keurig and enjoy a hot chocolate in front of the fire place. These are the best hot chocolate for keurig we found!
#1- Cafe Escapes Dark Chocolate for Keurig
- Deeply decadent. Decidedly dark. Definitely delicious
- Contains Milk
- Caffeine content less than 10mg
Enjoy a 24-hot, trans-fat and gluten-free hot chocolate box! In each cup brewer from Keurig and the latest Keurig 2.0 brawer they operate.
The profoundly decadent, beautifully rich dark cocoa cups have to be ranked among the 6000 + ratings. These are completely important.
Make this hot dark chocolate hot cocoa today and enjoy it with your family or before the flames.
Recommended Article: The Best Decaf Coffee Beans for Cold Brew
#2- Grove Square Hot Cocoa Milk Chocolate K-Cups
- Grove Square Hot Cocoa: Step into a sensory adventure and enjoy this delicious treat filled with intense milk chocolate flavor with creamy smoothness; rich-tasting hot cocoa mix gives you the chocolaty taste you crave
- Perfect Blend: Holds the perfect amount of cocoa and milk for luxuriously deep flavor and smooth texture with a creative twist that lifts your spirits and warms your soul
- On-the-Go Treat: Enjoy a cup of sunshine with our steaming cup of milk chocolate cocoa that takes you back to simpler times; convenient for busy mornings or whenever you need
- Single Serve Cups: Have your senses come alive as you hunt down your favorite flavor with our single-serve cup cocoa cups; compatible with all 1.0 and 2.0 coffee brewers
The square hot chocolate k-cups must now be the next thing on our list. They come with both Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 brewers as single serve cups.
The creamy smoothness of this drink makes you feel relaxed with a taste while keeping both of you warm and toasty.
Grove square hot cocoa is a product of choice for Amazon, and we included it in the review of this best hot chocolate for keurig.
I strongly suggest these as an alternative to a hot cocoa drink with dark chocolate escapes. In a cold winter, this will go down very well.
If you don't have a sweet tooth, keep it open. The only downside I have with this. I am a total chocolate addict on the plus side and I just enjoy all the sweet stuff so I'm not in trouble.
#3- Double Donut Hot Chocolate Cups for Keurig
- PREMIUM HOT COCOA PODS: Indulge in dreamy milk chocolate with our flavored hot chocolate pods. Brew on a 6 ounce setting on your keurig machine for a decadent hot chocolate the whole family will enjoy!
- CLASSIC HOT COCOA: Enjoy the creamy decadent flavors that make up this classic hot cocoa. This dark hot cocoa is a perfect blend of chocolate making it a premium hot cocoa that will transport you back to your favorite snow day!
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Each of our hot chocolate pods are made with premium chocolate. Our hot chocolate k cups make it easy to indulge in classic hot cocoa any time of day. Children and parents alike will delight in our hot chocolate cups
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Double Donut flavored hot chocolate single serve pods for Keurig K Cups Machines are packaged in recyclable capsules. You’ll enjoy our salted caramel hot chocolate pods while doing right by mother nature
Take a heated blanket, you've got to offer a go to double donut hot chocolate cocoa if you love coffee and donut. You should expect to enjoy a beautiful rich creamy cup that is so rich that it will carry you right down the road.
Double dung hot cocoa is certified as Kasher but it is not gluten-free, so look for it. I find them pretty delicious and delicious, but not many people did. This is why I inform them here.
Keurig 1.0 and 2.0 brewers work together with the k-cups.
#4- Starbucks Hot Chocolate Keurig Coffee Pods
- FLAVOR: An indulgent favorite, rich and creamy Starbucks Classic Hot Cocoa made with ethically sourced, high-quality cocoa
- A PREMIUM CUP: Starbucks coffee is crafted with expertly roasted 100% arabica coffee beans
- FOR KEURIG BREWERS: Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- ENJOY AT HOME: Enjoy the Starbucks cocoa you love without leaving your home or office
This wonderful hot chocolate drink has been created by Starbucks from cocoa of ethical sources! Then you have to give them a try, if you are all about fair trade (and of course, Starbucks).
Unfortunately they operate on Keurig 1.0 machines only, so don't get it because it won't work if you have the new one.
I figured there would be more feedback on a Starbucks product (this is just from me, I suppose)! I felt like it needed a bit more sugar because it tasted a little diluted.
I eventually tried two of them before making the telephone call, so if you like it as a hot chocolate with a little watering then go.
I would like to sweeten it up by adding it to the edge as an artificial sweetener. It was an OK drink overall. Okay.
#5- Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Keurig Pods
- Left & right ear buds (pair) with independent volume control deliver digital hearing enhancement and protection
- Product Details: This is milk chocolate hot cocoa flavor
- Count Size: Contains 6 cartons, each with 12 K Cup packs, totaling 72 K Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn't have the Keurig logo, it's not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K Cup packs
Swiss Miss Hot chocolate cups are absolute fantastic , 2000 people on Amazon actually like it. Milk chocolate must be one of my favorites (apart from dark chocolate) for whatever season, I can drink or eat all day long.
It may have a bitter aftertaste, but I did not point out for myself (maybe it was all the marshmallows I added).
The drink contains artificial sweeteners that can tangle your mouth slightly. But hey, artificial sweeteners do that.
This drink is your keurig machine's low calorie hot cocoa drink. If you have a diet, consider taking it because it contains just 60 calories per serving.
Recommended Article: Best Milk Frothers for Extra Frothy Hot Chocolate
Best Hot Chocolate for Keurig Buyers Guide
Now the best part, an ultimate buyer guide to make sure that when buying hot cocoa k-cups, you are searching for those things.
Remember, not all of them are equal, and some can appear to have a lot of sugar! If sugar isn't turned off then calories and caffeinated k-cups are other things to remember.
In addition to all of this, I will answer some of the most popular questions asked by most of you.
Recommended Article: Good Latte Art Cups for Fun Art
How much does k cup hot chocolate cost?
The price of k-cups can vary depending on brand or quantity. However k-cup hot chocolate pods can set you back about $10 to $30 per pack.
At the lower end of the price point, you’ll get a pack or box of about 10 or so pods and at the more costly end you can get packs of 40 or more.
Generally the larger packs work really good if you get a variety pack, because then you can try a range of flavors.
Recommended Article: Best Coffee Bar Accessories for Home Use
Is k cups hot chocolate sugar free?
Some of them are definitely not sugar free, however there are a variety that are low carb hot chocolate k-cups, which means they are low in sugar or reduced calories.
If you’re looking for some decent low sugar hot cocoa k-cups then the one I highly recommend is the swiss miss reduced calorie hot cocoa k-cups.
Can you make k cup hot chocolate without a keurig?
Yes it is possible to make k cup hot chocolate without a keurig and on a recent trip to Los Angeles I gave it a try.
The hot chocolate pods contain a powder that needs hot water to make the drink.
What I did was opened the k-pod seal on the top, exposed the powdered contents and added it to a cup of fresh milk. You could also use warm water (a kettle that has recently boiled) works best as well.
Give it a bit of a stir, and zap it in the microwave and there you have a hot chocolate without a keurig machine.
It’s not traditional but definitely works. Does it taste different? Not that I can say but most people will argue otherwise.
How Long Do Hot Chocolate K Cups Really Last?
K-cups typically have an expiry date on them, and they tend to last for about eight months as long as the seals are not broken.
Eight months is a very long time, and I can imagine that if you have a really tasty hot k-cup flavor then it’d be gone by then. Well at least in my family!
Recommended Article: Best Espresso Machine Under $200
Can you freeze hot chocolate k-cups?
Yes you can freeze hot chocolate k-cups, but it does come with a slight warning.
When you take them out after freezing, and try to use them the flavor and taste is no longer the same as it was prior to freezing them.
Therefore freezing can spoil them slightly. In saying that, most k-cups last for about eight months from the manufacturing time, and in my opinion you’d most likely use it by then.
So there you have it, I’ve summed up what the best hot chocolate for keurig at any occasion, followed by a handful of others I’d recommend others use.
If you’re feeling cold or a little bit down, then you have to try these k-cups with cocoa for your keurig machine.
They will make you feel good again and warm on the inside. My preference is to have these in winter or on a very cold evening.
The top pick hot cocoa k-cup we’ve selected is the Cafe Escapes Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups which is based on a mass amount of user reviews, flavor it delivers and quality.
If you have any other recommendations, I’d be happy to include them just email us and give us a snippet of why you and your family and friends prefer them.