The coffee giant, Starbucks, is quite popular for its amazing coffee menu. While coffee can be for pleasure sometimes, it is more of an essential for some.
The caffeine present in the coffee helps you to stay awake. As we all know, caffeine can have a stimulant impact which helps you to stay awake.
So, what many people do first thing in the morning is to grab a coffee to feel fresh and not sleepy at all. Are thinking about - what to get at Starbucks to wake you up?
Well, Starbucks offer wide range of coffee beverages with different amount of caffeine in it. To know more which one is the strongest, read on.
What to get at Starbucks to wake you up?
If you have some urgent work to finish and you need to stay awake late at night or you need a coffee to wake you up in the morning, go for Clover Brewed coffee at Starbucks.
This is the strongest coffee of Starbucks as it contains lots of caffeine in it. It contains about 280 mg of caffeine in 12 oz. i.e. the Tall cup.
It contains 380 mg of caffeine in a Grande cup and 470 mg of caffeine in the Venti cup. Besides help you to wake up, it can provide you with an instant boost of your energy level as well as it will uplift your mood.
The Clover Brewed coffee is called so because this coffee is brewed by using the Clover Machine. This machine is powered by the advanced vacuum-press technology which is kind of similar to that of the French press.
This coffee is not a new addition as it has been on the menu since 2007. People love this coffee not only because of the high caffeine content but also because it has a very unique taste.
It offers an exquisite balance and depth of aroma and flavor. Try this one when you really want the caffeine to hit you and make you stay awake.
Recommended Article: How to Stop Coffee Jitters
Which Starbucks drinks has most caffeine?
- You already have got the answer to - what to get at Starbucks to wake you up? Though Clover Brewed coffee is the strongest coffee with the highest caffeine content at Starbucks, it is not the only one.
There are many coffees available on Starbucks's menu that has high caffeine content. Being an ardent coffee lover, I absolutely love coffees with high caffeine content.
Somehow I feel that makes me more energetic and help me to start my day. If you visit Starbucks and want to order the coffee with most caffeine content, then you are at the right place.
I will tell you about some of the Starbucks drinks that have most caffeine. As mentioned above, the Clover Brewed coffee is the coffee with highest caffeine contain.
Besides that, here are some of the drinks with high amount of caffeine:
Recommended Article: How to Save Money on Coffee
- Blonde Roast Brewed coffee: This contains about 270 mg of caffeine in 12 oz. i.e. the Tall cup of Starbucks. Though the caffeine amount is high it tastes less bitter. It will have a sweet taste with oozing flavors in it.
- Pike Place Roast coffee: This is one of the Starbucks' signature coffees that contain 235 mg of caffeine in 12 oz. of coffee. It is a medium roast one with amazing flavor and aroma. It has a chocolaty flavor with a smooth texture.
- Nitro Cold Brew coffee: This is one of my favorite coffees at Starbucks. Though it doesn't contain a very high amount of caffeine like the above mentioned ones, but it contains 215 mg of caffeine in 12 oz. of coffee. It is quite strong and perfect for the beginners who don't want a heavy blast of caffeine.
- Starbucks Dark Roast coffee: This is the perfect selection for those who want something strong with bold flavors. It tastes a bit bitter but less acidity. This one can have a lingering aftertaste which is really great one. It is a strong coffee with the caffeine content of 195 mg in 12 oz.
- Caffe Americano: The simple and the most classic drink which is a go-to drink for many people. It is also quite strong with 170 mg of caffeine in 12 oz. of coffee. It is made with 2 shots of espresso topped with hot water.
How many shots of espresso can you get at Starbucks?
There are many drinks at Starbucks that are made with the espresso shots. Generally, you can choose the amount of espresso shot that you will like to add in your coffee.
At the most, you can add 4 shots of espresso in a single cup of coffee. Each espresso shot at Starbucks contain 1 ounce of coffee. Here are the details of the espresso shots that you will get at Starbucks:
- Single (1 Shot) - 75 mg of caffeine
- Double or Doppio (2 Shots) - 150 mg of caffeine
- Triple (3 Shots) - 225 mg of caffeine
- Quad (4 Shots) - 300 mg of caffeine
What is a black coffee called at Starbucks?
The classic black coffee at Starbucks is the Caffe Americano. It is the espresso shots combined with the hot water for creating a light crema layer.
This offers a rich cup off black coffee with great depth of flavor. If you want the additional boost, then you can ask for an extra shot to be added into your drink.
Another black coffee that you will simply love at Starbucks is their special Dark Roast coffee.
It is made up of dark roast coffee that offers some robust and very bold flavors. It has a perfect blend to balance everything.
So, the answer to the question - what to get at Starbucks to wake you up is quite evident now! There are some great strong coffees available at Starbucks that you can have.
All you need to do is to ensure that it has the right amount of caffeine that you want. For extra boost, you can always add an extra shot to your drink to boost up the caffeine intake.
Have some project to complete or an important meeting to attend in the morning? Get yourself the strongest cup of coffee from Starbucks to wake you up!