Looking for mouthwatering flavorful k-cups that will knock your socks off each and every time? Well, look no further, because today we’ll be reviewing the best flavored coffee for Keurig.
If you don’t know by now, Keurig k-cups are renowned for delivering delicious tasting coffee, but what if you wanted a bit of vanilla or a hint of butter crunch, but you really don’t want to add artificial sweeteners or worse... a syrupy densely packed calorie flavor.
Let’s be honest, sometimes you just want to enjoy a flavored coffee from your Keurig but also have the benefits of low calories or better yet, calorie-free coffee!You’ve stumbled across the ultimate guide that will help you choose the best flavored coffee for Keurig.
At a Glance of Best Flavored Coffee for Keurig
- Starbucks Flavored K-Cup Coffee Pods — Variety Pack for Keurig Brewers — 6 boxes (60 pods total)
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Caramel Vanilla Cream, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Flavored Light Roast Coffee, 96 Count
- Caramel Macchiato for K-Cup Keurig 2.0 Brewers, 42 Count, Victor Allen’s Coffee Medium Roast Single Serve Coffee Pods
- Two Rivers Coffee Flavored Coffee Pods Compatible with Keurig K Cup Brewers, Assorted Flavored Coffee, 40 Count
- Cafe Escapes, Cafe Mocha Coffee Beverage, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, 72 Count (3 Boxes of 24 Pods)
- Dunkin' Donuts Coffee, French Vanilla Flavored Coffee, K Cup Pods for Keurig Coffee Makers, 88 Count
- Folgers Vanilla Biscotti Flavored Coffee, 96 Keurig K-Cup Pods
Top Pick: Best Flavored Coffee for Keurig
Editors Rating :
Starbucks actually deliver some seriously good flavored kcup coffee, with their variety pack.
Check out our full starbucks flavored k-cup coffee pods review below or click the button to get yours now.
Starbucks offer this generous variety pack with a selection of premium flavors, caramel, vanilla, hazelnut, toffeenut, toasted graham and cinnamon dolce.
All the flavors that you should experience at least once, our favorite was the caramel and vanilla, which we enjoyed. The aroma of these flavors were like we had purchased a flavored coffee from starbucks, and it did nothing but impress us.
This Kcup coffee is the best flavored kcups we have had in a while.
#1 - Starbucks Flavored K- Cup Coffee Pods
- The Starbucks Flavored Coffee Variety Pack includes Caramel, Vanilla, Hazelnut, Toffeenut, Toasted Graham and Cinnamon Dolce flavored coffees
- Starbucks flavored coffees have the natural, cafe-inspired flavors you love
- Stock up on this variety of Starbucks flavors in your office or at home
- Starbucks Flavored Coffee Variety Pack includes 6 boxes of 10 for a total of 60 individual K-Cup pods
If you're looking for a broad variety of flavored coffee to try in your keurig coffee maker, look no further because starbucks have come up with what you're kitchen needs.
The Starbucks Flavored K-Cup coffee pods deliver on taste, aroma and quality, and we consider this the best flavored coffee for keurig.
The variety pack for keurig brewers, comes with 6 boxes, totaling about 60 k-cups, giving you a chance to experience 6 amazing flavors.
The flavored coffee is naturally flavored, and the flavors are thought of by cafe-inspired flavors, so no random flavors.
What we loved about these flavored coffee kcups is that there was a variety of neutral medium roasted flavors, that and they were sugar free which is a huge benefit for most on a diet. This is on of the best k cups flavor you'll ever experience!
Our only dislike was that, we couldn't purchase individual flavors, which means if you dislike a flavor more than other's you'll have this left over after your batch.
Recommended Article: Best Latte Cups for Latte Art
#2 - Green Mountain Coffee Caramel Vanilla K Cup Pods
- BRAND STORY: The mountains are a special place. It's where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It's where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We're driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there.
- TASTE: Discover the delicious taste of sweet indulgence. A decadent swirl of buttery caramel, toasty brown sugar, and creamy vanilla flavors.
- ROAST: Light roast, caffeinated coffee and is certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)
- SUSTAINABILITY: Committed to 100% responsibly sourced coffee by end of 2020
If you haven't heard about green mountain coffee roasters, you're about to! Besides making irresistible breakfast blends, they deliver amazing flavored coffee just like starbucks.
Green mountain caramel vanilla k cup flavored coffee is a delicious tasting coffee with a dessert kind feeling to it! Coming in a light roast, it is sure to please any coffee aficionado.
By delivering this flavored coffee with light roasted coffee grounds, it actually brings out a natural sweeter and tangy taste. Perfect for trying to deliver the tasting and scent of the coffee.
What we liked about this flavored coffee was that it actually was a really good blend of coffee with an enjoyable flavor, that had hints of caramel, brown sugar and vanilla cream.
Our biggest dislike was that besides being the second best flavored coffee for keurig, the price just wasn't making us feel like it deserved the top spot.
#3 - Victor Allen Coffee Caramel Macchiato K Cups
- Roast: a sweet, creamy delicious caramel flavored roasted coffee.
- Flavor profile: enjoy the flavor of rich buttery caramel and smooth vanilla cream blended together with high quality coffee.
- 100% Gluten Free and Non-GMO - Our coffee products do not contain gluten or genetically modified ingredients.
- Brand story: since 1979 Victor Allen has been proud to bring you high-quality, roaster-fresh perfection. We source 100% Arabica beans from all over the world and use precision roasting techniques To guarantee the very best coffee.
The next top keurig flavored coffee is Victor Allen's caramel Macchiato, which is perfect for any occasion especially if you're craving something sweet and creamy.
A medium roast kcup flavored coffee that is sure to make you come back wanting more! This flavored kcup will give you tasting notes of rich buttery caramel with smooth vanilla, in a rather smooth and velvety blend.
These kcups are 100% gluten free and non-GMO, so if you have gluten problems and want to enjoy sweet flavored coffee, then this is your best bet.
What we liked about this coffee was that normally when we use our keurig coffee maker, we get a clunky extraction from it. With these kcup pods, the delivery into our cup was smooth and seamless and better yet it tasted great.
The things we disliked about this coffee although there were other raving reviews about it being the best, it was a great coffee in small quantities but often when needing more volume the flavor started to vanish.
Recommended Article: Best Milk Frothers for Lattes
#4 - Two Rivers Coffee Flavored Variety Pack K Cups
- Contains maple, chocolate, cinnamon, Chocolate Vanilla, vanilla, Hazelnut and other flavored coffees. Individual flavor may vary!
- This Two Rivers Coffee box is the #1 Selling Flavored Coffee sampler pack! No need for 40 different boxes just to have variety in your flavored coffees. Just one box, 40 delicious flavored coffees. Choice tastes better.
- Two Rivers Coffee Sampler Packs allows you to enjoy an assortment of beverages without buying so many different boxes. Your Coffee, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Cider, Cappuccino headquarters. Yeah... We got you covered.
- Compatible With 2.0 Keurig K-Cup Brewer. People with sensitivity to flavored coffee or caffeine products should avoid drinking all flavored coffees.
If you're not entirely sure which flavored coffee for your keurig you'll love best, then it might be worth a shot at trying the Two Rivers Coffee Flavored Variety Pack.
With over 40 different flavored coffee's you really can't go wrong with this variety pack. Choose from chocolate, cinnamon, chocolate vanilla and many others as you make your way through this assortment.
This is really there for people who can't really make their minds up when it comes to flavored coffees and in our opinion is designed to help you home in on a favorite flavor that you may like.
Our favorites include the Hamilton's maple and the Java factory which wowed our socks off.
What we loved about this variety pack was the broad arrangement of good quality flavored coffees, not only that our variety pack didn't have as much duplicates as we thought it would.
Our biggest dislike is that it may be far to over whelming for some people to decide what they'll love, so they may just end up continuing to get a sampler pack. Which isn't really a bad thing right?
#5 - Cafe Escapes Cafe Mocha Single Serve K Cups
Love cafe mocha flavored coffee only? Well so do we, and it may not be a bad thing to just stick to what you love. One of our must haves for any keurig coffee maker, is this cafe escapes cafe mocha flavored coffee.
These are caffeinated cafe mocha k pods, so if you have a love for anything with caffeine and a hint of decadent chocolate, then you need to try these.
We thought this k cup really aligned with more of a hot cocoa for Keurig, than a flavored coffee, but heck it is definitely considered as a flavored coffee and that's why we included it in our review.
What we loved about this flavored kcup coffee is that it tastes great with full of creamy goodness. So if you're looking for a rich cafe mocha with a lot of chocolate flavor, then this is your best bet.
Our biggest dislike for this was the price, it was on the steep end and it feels like it's getting more expensive. But what can you really expect for a cafe mocha that actually tastes good and can be made from your home. Get these if you're a chocolate lover.
#6- Dunkin ‘ French Vanilla Flavored Coffee K Cups
- Contains 4 boxes of 22 Dunkin' French Vanilla Flavored K Cup Pods (88 Count Total)
- Crave-worthy vanilla flavor
- A smooth and flavorful medium roast coffee, specially blended and roasted to deliver the same great taste as the brewed Dunkin' coffee available in Dunkin' shops
- Enjoy in any Keurig K-Cup brewer for an authentic Dunkin' experience in no time. K-Cup Pods can be recycled. Not Recyclable in all communities
Looking for a really good french vanilla medium roast flavored coffee? These Dunkin' French Vanilla kcups can be a good go to for the kids.
Giving you a smooth and flavorful blend with your keurig coffee maker these caffeinated french vanilla k cups will take you back to your childhood days. A really good flavored coffee if you want to feel like a vanilla flavored desert, but prefer it in a hot drink.
What we loved about this was that it was a decent flavored coffee, with ample sweetness that kept us glued to our cups.
Our biggest dislike was that the sweetness is because of them being artificially sweetened. So if you prefer sugar free, naturally flavored coffee then this is not for you.
#7 - Folgers Vanilla Biscotti K Cups for Keurig Coffee Maker
- Contains 4 Boxes of 24 Folgers Vanilla Biscotti Flavored K Cup Pods (96 Count Total)
- Creamy vanilla flavor notes blended with a rich coffee taste. A delightful treat you’re sure to love
- Flavored Ground Coffee with natural and artificial flavors
- 100% pure coffee. Roasted in New Orleans, Louisiana
Last but not least is this flavored vanilla biscotti k cups by Folgers! Naturally sweetened to give creamy vanilla flavors with notes of rich blended coffee, it's definitely a flavored coffee for every coffee bar.
This flavor actually was a delightful treat for us that made us feel like we were having something from starbucks.
What we loved about this coffee was that it left a nice aromatic vanilla scent lingering in our kitchen after brewing, not a bad way to scent up the room. It was actually another best tasting flavored coffee that we've had.
Our biggest dislike was that although naturally sweetened, it was a bit overpowering compared to our top pick which was the variety kcup pack by starbucks.
How to make the best Flavored Coffee for Keurig!
Now that you know what the most popular k cup flavors are you need to know a little more to get that added zest out of flavored Keurig coffee.We like to add a bit more to it, so that we can deliver a sweet Keurig coffee right off the bat. So let’s dive into what you can do to make the best flavored coffee for Keurig.
Recommended Article: The Ultimate guide to the History of Coffee
Consider adding a double shot!
If you’re finding that the k cups you purchased were a little bland, and you want to add an extra kick to it without adding sugar. Then try to add a double shot of the k cups.
Adding a double shot would lead to a more concentrated and sweeter tasting coffee, so it may be all you need to liven up that k cup coffee.
What about extra sweetener?
Ok, so you’re on the fence about adding a double shot because it might lead to the coffee jitters, then not to worry.
You can just add sweetener to your coffee to make it a bit sweet, and on the plus side, there are sugar-free ones as well available from your local store.
These have the added benefit of not adding extra calories into your coffee, so keeping that count down.
A Clean Machine goes a long way.
If you’re finding that your machine is producing a bitter-tasting coffee, it could mean that you may need to change the water filter (if your machine has one).
Or possibly descale the machine, with a descaling solution. These little maintenance packs run through your machine, descaling hard water build-up and removing other minerals that eventually stick to the pipework.
We’ve always de-scaled our mechanical coffee makers every 3 months and it leads to some barista-grade tasting coffee.
Invest in a Better Keurig Coffee Maker!
If you’re still not getting the level of sweetness or quality of coffee that you want, it may be time to upgrade your machine.
Sometimes a Keurig coffee maker has just run its course and produced you with an abundant supply of flavored coffee (or just regular coffee) and the time has come to change it out.
Getting a new Keurig coffee maker can re-introduce those flavor notes that may have been missed out on an old clunky machine.
Best Keurig Coffee Flavors F.A.Q
Here at a caffeinated face, we love coffee from our Keurig coffee maker, and even better we enjoy a good flavored coffee a bit far too much.
That led us to think if we were adding too many calories into our bodies with these best flavored kcups or were they completely sugar-free!
So we did a little bit of digging and found some answers for you! Now lets learn more about the best keurig pods and what it means by having a little flavor in them.
What is the best flavored k cup coffee?
With a variety of sweet k cups on the market it can be really hard to choose the best coffee k cups! So we like to think, something with a bit of variety (but not too much) will suit a lot of people.
So the best flavored coffee for Keurig is the Starbucks Flavored K-Cup coffee pods for Keurig brewers.
Coming in a selection of 6 flavors including caramel, vanilla, hazelnut, toffeenut, toasted graham and cinnamon dolce it has a selection for a lot of sweet tooths.
We thought this offered the best selection at a decent price and to top it off, the coffee is naturally flavored meaning it is sugar free!
Is there sugar in flavored K cups?
Many flavored k cups that come in a range of flavors tend to be naturally flavored. This is when the roast is infused with flavors, instead of artificially sweetened.
However, it is always good to double check the packaging of the k-cups in order to determine if it is sugar free or not.
Are there calories in flavored k cups?
Flavored coffee that has been sweetened naturally with flavors are pretty much close to having zero calories like black coffee.
However, if you do get an artificially sweetened coffee it can have anywhere between 10 to 50 calories per serve, and can increase if you add other additives to your beverage.
What flavors do K cups come in?
The primary flavored coffee k cup is generally a caramel toned flavored coffee, but there are varients of hazelnut as well.
So when you try french vanilla, it tends to give you notes of a caramel vanilla undertone.
There you have it, the best flavored coffee for Keurig that will go down just about any time!
Our top pick has to be the Starbucks flavored k-cup pods variety pack, which gives a broad selection of great quality tasting Keurig coffee at an affordable price.
They deliver on taste and comes out quite delicious each and every time.