Having a long-lasting refreshing iced latte can be one of the most rewarding things after a long hot day! In this article, we’ll be discussing the best cups for iced coffee that will keep your drink cool and refreshing for a long time.
Are you sick and tired of getting those ‘sub par’ iced latte coffee mugs from your local coffee shop, only to find that it is good for one use and can barely be re-used or recycled?
Well, it’s time to ditch the historic way of getting your iced coffee and start using environmentally friendly iced coffee containers that will keep your drinks cooler for longer.
Reusable iced coffee cups are the in thing, and for one good reason! They’re re-usable which at some coffee shops will save you an extra few cents on your iced coffee!
We’ll be covering off the best cups for iced coffee that will go the extra mile, then after we discuss these ice coffee travel mugs, we’ll look into what you need to consider when buying a reusable iced coffee cup.
So let’s dive right into it and look at these reusable iced coffee cups for your organic iced latte or coffee.
At a Glance at the Best Cups for Iced Coffee:
- Simple Modern Insulated Tumbler with Lid and Straw | Iced Coffee Cup Reusable Stainless Steel Water Bottle Travel Mug | Gifts for Women Men Her Him | Classic Collection | 24oz | Moonlight
- YETI Rambler 20 oz Tumbler, Stainless Steel, Vacuum Insulated with MagSlider Lid, Seafoam
- Contigo West Loop Stainless Steel Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug with Spill-Proof Lid, Keeps Drinks Hot up to 5 Hours and Cold up to 12 Hours, 16oz Steel/Black
- tronco 20 oz Glass Tumbler Glass Water Bottle Straw Silicone Protective Sleeve Bamboo Lid - BPA Free - White
- County Line Kitchen - Cold Brew Mason Jar Coffee Maker, Durable Glass, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Filter and Lid - 2 Quart, (64 oz / 1.9 Liter)
- Klean Kanteen Insulated Tumbler 16oz (w/Straw Lid) - Shale Black, 1 EA
The Best Reusable Iced Coffee Cup is.. Simple Modern Iced Coffee Tumbler
Editors Rating :
Simple modern have the best iced coffee cup on the market! Coming in brilliant, yet sophisticated designs, you'll be pleased with this cup.
Check out our full review below or click the button to get yours now.
#1 - Simple Modern Insulated Iced Coffee Tumbler
The simple modern classic insulated iced coffee tumbler is one of the best cups for iced coffee that you must have. Coming in a variety of sizes this iced coffee mug suits college students, any one who works in an office, and of coarse the cold brew hipster!
These iced coffee cups are made from 18/8 stainless steel and weighs next to nothing! There are a selection of colors ranging from pink, ombre, patterns or a lot of solid colors! Not only they they come with a built in straw, which makes drinking iced coffee all the more easier.
What we liked about these insulated iced coffee tumblers are the variety of sizes ranging from 16 oz to 28 oz, which suits just about anyone who doesn't want to drink to little or to much.
There's hardly anything we disliked about these cold brew tumblers and the only thing we wished we could have is all the colors!
#2 - YETI Rambler Iced Coffee Cup
- The Rambler 20 oz. is made from durable stainless steel with double-wall vacuum insulation to protect your hot or cold beverage at all costs
- These Ramblers come standard with the YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
- While the MagSlider Lid adds a barrier of protection for keeping drinks contained and preventing heat or cold from escaping, Please Note – The MagSlider Lid is not leakproof and will not prevent spills
- YETI Ramblers are dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry. The tough Duracoat coating on the colored tumblers won’t crack, peel or fade
If straws are not your thing and you'd rather be sipping your cold brew coffee every now and then. Then a good iced coffee cup is this YETI Rambler 20z tumbler, which is made from seriously good insulated materials.
The Yeti Rambler tumbler comes in a variety of solid colors, and has a Magslider lid which slides back and forth to open and close your iced cofee. It is made from stainless steel and is a dishwasher friendly iced coffee mug.
What we loved about these iced coffee cups was the fact that it had a double-wall, which enhanced it's insulation capabilities. Keeping your drinks at a cool regulated temperature for much longer.
Our only dislike about the Yeti 20oz Tumbler was that it came in one size! But that can be beneficial for some who just want to drink 20 oz of iced coffee at a given time.
#3 - Contigo Insulated Iced Coffee Travel Mug
- Our lids are sealed: Autoseal technology is leak and spill proof (Yes there is a difference)
- For the long haul: Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours and cold up to 12 with thermalock Vacuum Insulation. BPA free
- Lend a hand: Easy one handed drinking from this travel coffee mug with the push of a button
Our next best iced coffee cup is this Stainless steel contigo cup, which doubles as a handy travel mug!
Contigo have produced a well designed insulated travel iced coffee mug that fits just about any purpose. The design comes in a variety of sizes, with or without a handle, and also a huge selection of colors!
Their lids have been innovated to perfection using a technology called "Autoseal" which is a spill and leak proof lid!
What we loved about this was the easy one handed drinking capabilities. Which allowed us to have a drink with one hand and the push of a button.
We really didn't approve of the design, although stylish looking, it fit more the bill of an iced coffee travel mug than a iced coffee cup or tumbler.
#4 - Tronco Iced Coffee Tumbler with Straw
- If your glass bottle breaks within the first year of purchase, we will ship you a replacement for free and cover the shipping cost.
- Odor-free, stain-free, clean tasting, 100% Borosilicate Glass with real wood friction-fit lid.
- Colorful silicone sleeves prove a no-slip grip and make it easy for kids and gueststo identify their own glasses Protective silicone sleeves make the glass perfect for outdoor use.
- tronco glass water bottle can be used to fill many kinds of liquids, such as cold / hot water, milk and beverages etc.
Our next top iced coffee tumbler with straw is this minimalist tronco 20oz glass tumbler with straw. If you're the type of person that is not phased by fancy designs and just want a good looking simple, but yet sleek, iced coffee mug then this is it!
Made from a variety of materials including wood, glass and silicone to name a few, the design is so stylish and simple everybody wants it.
The tronco glass iced coffee mug comes in a selection of colors and will fit almost everyones preferences.
What we loved about these were the minimalist design. Never did we think an iced coffee tumbler could look this good. The other added benefit is that if the glass tumbler breaks within the first year, the company will give you a free replacement.
Our only dislike about this was that it was made of glass! Unfortunately if you're clumsy (like us), and you drop things (like us) then this may not be the perfect fit for you. We did a normal height drop test on this and yes, they will break or have hairline cracks that will make the iced coffee mug ineffective.
#5 -County Line Kitchen Cold Brew Coffee Jar
- LIGHTWEIGHT YET DURABLE: Designed w/ high quality Soda-lime glass for both functionality & convenience in mind, the mason jar is lightweight but sturdy, able to withstand regular use. Easy-to-handle, & pour beverages w/ a sturdy build that stands up to daily wear & tear
- DESIGN FOR HOME MADE BEVERAGES: Bring rustic charm to your kitchen - it's perfect for brewing, infusing, & storing drinks. Craft your cold brew, french press or iced coffee w/ ease. It is designed to make it perfect for both coffee connoisseurs & novices alike
- AIRTIGHT & LEAK PROOF LID: Featuring a secure airtight & leak proof lid, guarantees freshness of your beverages while preventing spills & unwanted elements. No drop of your delectable drink leaks out or is wasted. Rely on this for mess-free storage
- EASY TO CLEAN & DISHWASHER SAFE: Our product is user-friendly, even when it comes to cleaning. It disassembles quickly, & every part is dishwasher-safe. Goodbye to hand washing & hello to more time enjoying your delicious homemade beverages
If glass coffee jars are your thing then you need to have this county line kitchen cold brew mason jar, which makes drinking iced coffee stylish.
This is a highly easy to use coffee jar and its more of a jar to prepare cold brew coffee! Simply add coffee, steep overnight and enjoy iced coffee in the morning. It's really that simple.
We decided to add this into our list of iced coffee cups as you could make your own iced coffee if you don't wish to buy it from the coffee shop.
What we loved about this product was that it gave us a quick and easy way to make our own iced coffee at home, so that we can enjoy a quick cup with any of the iced coffee tumblers or cups above.
#6 -Klean Kanteen Insulated Tumbler with Straw Lid
- Climate Lock double-wall vacuum insulation keeps contents hot or cold for hours
- Chip-resistant Klean Coat finish
- 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Electropolished interior doesn’t retain or impart flavors
Lastly on our top iced coffee containers we have this Klean Kanteen insulated iced coffee container. Looking just as stylish as our number one pick, we had to include it here as some people may love this simplistic design.
Made from stainless steel and holding a generous 16 oz's, the Klean Kanteen insulated tumbler is for any one that wants an iced coffee cup but wants to limit their caffeine intake.
What we loved about this iced coffee container was the size! We found it easy to manage and drinking from it was easy. The double wall vacuum insulation kept our iced coffee chilled for hours.
The only dislike we have about this iced coffee cup was that it can be a little bit small for some. So if you're a serious coffee lover and volume is your game, then this cup is just not for you!
How to Pick the Perfect Iced Coffee Cup
If you’re seriously considering being environmentally friendly, and also want to save money every time you get an iced coffee from your local coffee shop. Then you need to have a look at our buyers guide to getting the best cup to keep drinks cold below.
Then you need to get the best reusable iced coffee cup that will go the extra mile for you! We decided to create the ultimate buyers guide to hand picking one cup that you’ll use for years to come.
So let’s dive into the aspects that will help you decide on the perfect iced coffee cup.
Recommended Article : Try One of These Awesome Latte Cups for Seriously Good Latte Art
Reusability of Iced Coffee Mugs
Let’s be real, any iced coffee cup you get needs to have this one key aspect to it! Yes! It needs to be reusable.
If you can’t re-use your iced coffee mug more than once, it’s probably a cup you don’t want to get.
These cups are basically polystyrene based cups or low quality plastic that bends and can kink. Plastic iced coffee cups that are made of soft plastic can crack, because they are so rigid, and once they have one crack in them, they’re practically useless.
All the iced coffee cups we’ve recommended are made from hard reusable plastic, that is dishwasher friendly and is durable and will last you a long time.
Style and Design of Iced Coffee Containers
When it comes to reusable iced coffee mugs you need to buy an iced coffee tumbler that will fit your style and has a design that you like.
After all, you’ll be the one wandering around with your iced coffee mug, so you may as well display it around and be proud of what you purchased.
There’s no point buying an iced coffee tumbler that has a good design but the style is bad and will leave you embarrassed.
Rather than that, get something that you’ll love and enjoy regardless of the price!
Recommended article : Best Coffee Cup Warmer with Auto Shutoff
Color of Your Iced Coffee Cup
An iced coffee tumbler or iced coffee mug needs to be in a color you like, because you’ll be using it everytime.
The best cups for iced coffee generally come in a variety of colors and patterns that suit a lot of people.
Some brands also offer a base color and you can have your name added to your iced coffee mug. These branded iced coffee cups are generally a bit more pricey than others due to the customization you can add to the mug.
Related Article: Make Lattes at Home with one of the 10 The Best Latte Machines
When it comes to buying a new iced coffee tumbler, you need to be mindful of what you can afford.
We like to consider that an iced coffee mug needs to fit the three criteria above, which is:
- Style and Design
When you can factor in at least two of the aspects above, and it fits within your budget then that iced tumbler is a perfect match for you.
Reusable Iced Coffee Cup FAQs
Whether you’re after a cold brew coffee cup or the best cups for iced coffee that will keep your drinks refreshingly cool, you probably have a few questions that need answering.
That’s why we decided to go find some common questions about iced coffee tumblers or cold brew coffee cups, and answer them for you.
Yes, a hard and fast answer that will give you the confidence to go out there and get a decent iced coffee mug.
And if your question is not answered below, just write to use and we can answer your question without a hassle.
What is an Iced Coffee Cup and Why do you Need one?
Iced coffee cups are types of cups that are able to keep your iced coffee cooler for longer! They have been designed to repel heat and generally keep the contents in the cup hot or cold, which is due to the insulation of the cup.
Iced coffee cups that come with your coffee shop order are generally made of plastic only! These cups don't insulate your drink, so the ice will tend to melt adding extra liquid to your coffee.
That extra liquid generally dilutes your iced coffee, making it weaker than when you already purchased it.
Is Drinking Iced Coffee Bad for You?
There’s a lot of stigma on the web about iced coffee being bad for you, but let us reassure you that it is perfectly healthy in moderate amounts.
According to healthline, there are several health benefits when it comes to drinking iced coffee or even cold brew.
Besides boosting your metabolism, so that you can burn food faster, iced coffee is an aromatic and flavorful drink to have.
Why is Iced Coffee Served in Plastic Cups?
You may have noticed that when you buy an iced coffee at starbucks or your local coffee shop you get it served in a plastic cup.
This plastic cup is often not reusable and sometimes they can be recyclable, and it boils down to cost.
It is very cost effective for these stores to serve you iced coffee in plastic cups, because their main business is distribution of coffee and not having increased overheads because of cups.
With saying that, most of these coffee shops will let you bring your own cold brew tumbler so that you can drink with style. The added benefit of using your own iced coffee mug is that it can keep your drink cooler for longer.
Are plastic Iced Coffee Cups Reusable?
The best iced coffee cups we’ve recommended above are reusable, because they are made from harder plastic compared to the coffee shop ones.
These ones are durable and a dishwasher friendly and they can be used for a long time, compared to the free ones you get when you buy an iced coffee.
Final Thoughts for the Best Cups for Iced Coffee
So there you have it, the best cups for iced coffee that are made from good quality plastics that can be reused time and time again.
So whether you're an office worker or a college student in need of a cold brew iced coffee, then you need to be thinking about getting these iced coffee mugs.
Our top cold brew tumbler is the simple modern classic insulated tumbler which comes in a variety of colors, suiting everyone's tastes. Simple modern classic iced coffee mug has been designed for cold brew fanatics who want to enjoy a refreshing cool drink for hours on end. Be sure to get one today.
Until next time, happy cold brew caffeinating!