What's the best espresso machine for small apartment? If you're a coffee lover living in a small apartment, you might be wondering what the best espresso machine is for small apartments. After all, you don't want your espresso habit to take up too much space in your already tight living quarters.
Luckily, there are a few great options out there that won't break the bank or take up too much counter space. Keep reading to learn about the best espresso machine for small apartments.
Winner: The Best Espresso Machine for Small Apartment...
Nespresso Essenza Mini
Editors Rating :
Looking for a decent small espresso machine for your apartment with no fuss and low maintenance?
Check out the link below to check the price out or read our full review below.
#1 - Nespresso Essenza
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted.Please refer to user guide or user manual or user guide (provided below in PDF) before first use
- ESPRESSO MACHINE: Enjoy a full range of espresso coffee with Nespresso.; Includes 25 second heat up and energy saving automatic shut off.
- BARISTA GRADE: Offers an impeccable single-serve coffee or Espresso cup , with this minimalistic beauty that incorporates a compact design with unrivaled quality to create the perfect cup of coffee every time; The Essenza Mini espresso machine brews 2 single-serve cup sizes all with just one-touch of a button.
- FOR ALL COFFEE DRINKERS: Embody the expertise of Nespresso with a user friendly, classic Espresso machine.
Small apartments often come with a few built-in disadvantages: less storage space, cramped quarters, and sometimes even low ceilings.
But for people who want to live in the city center, they can be the perfect solution. And with Nespresso Essenza Mini for Small Apartment, those disadvantages become moot.
This tiny machine has all the power and convenience of a full-sized espresso maker, but it takes up hardly any counter space at all. It’s easy to use and even easier to clean – and thanks to its compact size, you can take it with you wherever you go.
- Compact size - perfect for small apartments
- Easy to use and clean
- Makes barista-style coffee drinks
- Enjoy a delicious cup of coffee no matter where you are
- Never feel cramped or limited in your living space again
The Nespresso Essenza Mini is great for small apartments because it is a top performing and versatile machine, but it does not have a built in frother. This coffee machine is great for those who want great tasting espresso without taking up a lot of counter space.
The Essenza mini brews both espresso and lungo shots with the push of a button, and it has programmable cup sizes. It also has a fast heat up time so you can enjoy your coffee sooner.
Although it does not have a built in frother, the Essenza mini comes with a manual milk frother so you can still enjoy lattes and cappuccinos.
Overall, the Nespresso Essenza Mini is a great coffee machine for small apartments because it doesn't take up much space and it makes great coffee.
#2 -De Longhi ECP3420
- EVERY CUP TO YOUR LIKING 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- BREW LIKE A PRO Whatever your preference – single or double espresso, cappuccino or latte – the machine brews authentic barista-quality beverages just like you enjoy at your favorite coffeehouse
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY The Advanced Cappuccino System with manual frother mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- ONE ESPRESSO SHOT OR TWO? The three-in-one filter holder, included with the unit, has a holder for one espresso shot, a holder for two shots, and one for an easy-serve espresso pod – whatever your preference.
Small apartments present unique challenges when it comes to choosing appliances. You need something that is both small and efficient. The De'longhi ECP3420 Espresso Machine for Small Apartments is the perfect solution. It takes up very little counter space, yet it still manages to produce delicious espresso drinks. Plus, its compact size makes it ideal for small kitchens.
Small size – perfect for small apartments
-Efficient – doesn’t take up a lot of counter space
-Produces delicious espresso drinks
The De'longhi ECP3420 Espresso Machine is a great choice for those who want great performance in a small package.
This machine has a built-in frother, so you can easily make cappuccinos and lattes. It's also very easy to use, so you'll be able to get great results even if you're a beginner.
The only downside is that it's not as small as the essenza mini, so it might not be the best choice for people with very small apartments.
#3 -Nespresso Vertuo
- VERSATILE AUTOMATIC COFFEE MAKER: VertuoPlus Deluxe makes both coffee and espresso in a variety of sizes
- SMART COFFEE MAKER: Brew the perfect single serve Coffee or Espresso drink time after time, thanks to Nespresso's Centrifusion technology using barcodes to deliver the best in cup results including the perfect crema for large Coffee cup sizes
- SINGLE SERVE COFFEE MACHINE: Have the ability to create barista grade brewed single serve Coffee or Espresso cups at the touch of a single button; Designed for use with Nespresso Vertuo capsules only
- FEATURES: Extra-large 60 ounce water tank and a 17 count used capsule container; This machine also has a fast heat up time of only 15 seconds
Small apartments have many benefits: they're more affordable, easier to keep clean, and perfect for people who want to live in the city. But one of the drawbacks of small apartments is that they can be tough to cook in. If you don't have a lot of counter space or storage, it can be hard to find room for all of your appliances.
That's where the Nespresso VertuoPlus Espresso Machine comes in. This compact machine is perfect for small apartments, because it takes up very little counter space and doesn't require a lot of storage. It also has a quick-heat function, so you can get your coffee fix fast.
- Compact design takes up minimal counter space
- Quick heat function for a fast caffeine fix
- Affordable price for all budgets
- Enjoy a delicious cappuccino without leaving your apartment
- Feel the satisfaction of making your own coffee
Nespresso's VertuoPlus espresso machine is a great option for those who want to enjoy espresso without taking up a lot of counter space. The machine has a small form factor, making it easy to store in a cupboard or drawer when not in use.
Additionally, the VertuoPlus is affordably priced, making it a great option for those on a budget. However, one downside of the machine is that it uses Nespresso's Vertuo pods, which are more expensive than traditional coffee beans.
#4 -Lavazza Expert Coffee
- Lavazza Expert Coffee Classy Plus Single Serve Machine
- Wide Range selection: espresso, lungo, 8 oz, double shot, latte, cappuccino, and macchiato
- Double Shot Function
- Handy and Practical: Adjustable heights to manage coffee and milk preparation
Coffee aficionados know that a great cup of coffee starts with the beans. And to get the most flavor from your beans, you need to use the right grind size. Too coarse a grind and your coffee will be watery and lack flavor. Too fine a grind and it will be bitter and over-extracted.
Lavazza has created the Expert Coffee Classy Plus Single to make it easy for you to find the perfect grind size for your coffee maker. This innovative grinder has 14 different settings, so you can dial in the perfect grind for your favorite type of coffee bean. With its sleek design and stainless steel housing, it looks great on any kitchen countertop.
- Grind coffee beans to perfection with 14 different settings.
- Sleek design and stainless steel housing looks great on any kitchen countertop.
- Impress your friends and family with your barista-level coffee brewing skills.
- Enjoy the delicious flavor of fresh ground coffee every morning.
The Lavazza Expert Coffee Classy Plus Single is a great choice for coffee lovers who live in small apartments. Its compact size takes up very little counter space, and its simple design makes it easy to use.
The best part, of course, is the flavor. The Lavazza produces rich, full-bodied coffee that is sure to please even the most discerning palate.
The only downside is that it does not come with a frother, so if you like your coffee with milk or cream, you will need to purchase one separately.
Overall, the Lavazza Classy Plus Single is an affordable and convenient option for anyone who loves great-tasting coffee.
#5 - De'Longhi EC680M Espresso
- A SIP OF ITALIAN DESIGN:At only 6inch wide, the uniquely designed Dedica is our slimmest espresso machine yet, effortlessly adding a touch of minimalist chic to your kitchen with its elegant dimensions. Its sleek, compact design is complemented by an easy-to-use control panel with illuminated buttons.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE THERMOBLOCK: 15-bar professional pressure assures quality results every time, and adjustable controls allow you to make modifications for your personal taste preferences.
- MILK FROTHER: A manual frother with powerful steam to create a rich, creamy froth for evenly textured drinks – just the way you like them.
- BREW LIKE A PRO: authentic barista experience at home, you can control the whole process from tamping your ground coffee to the final quantity; you can brew up to 5in high into cups or mugs
The Delonghi EC680M is a great choice for coffee lovers who want to enjoy a high-quality cup of espresso without having to spend a fortune. This machine has all the features you need to make cafe-style espressos at home, and it’s easy to use even if you’re not an experienced barista. The EC680M also comes with a built-in milk frother, so you can create creamy cappuccinos and lattes with ease.
- Make cafe-style espressos at home
- Easy to use, even if you're not an experienced barista
- Comes with a built-in milk frother
- Create creamy cappuccinos and lattes with ease
If you're looking for an easy-to-use espresso machine that produces great-tasting coffee, the Delonghi EC680M is a great option. It's affordable, easy to use, and produces coffee with excellent flavor.
The only downside is that it doesn't come with a frother, so you'll need to buy one separately if you want foamy coffee drinks.
Additionally, the machine is a bit large, so it might not be ideal for small apartments. Overall, the Delonghi EC680M is a great choice for anyone who wants delicious espresso without breaking the bank.
#6 - Nescafe Dolcce Gusto Genio 2
- The NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Genio 2 is an automatic capsule coffee machine, designed to perfectly fit your single cup, black and specialty coffee brewing needs with a small footprint
- COFFEE HOUSE INSPIRED DRINKS - Explore the wide variety of decadent flavors and coffee house inspired drinks offered by the NESCAFE Dolce Gusto capsule-based coffee machine - choose from authentic Espresso, Americano, Cappuccino, Latte, and more
- EASY INTERFACE - Use the toggle-stick to adjust the LED display controlling the size and intensity of your coffee, match the LED bars to the bars on your Dolce Gusto capsule, position the toggle stick to either hot or cold, and brew
- PRESSURE BASED SYSTEM – The Genio 2’s 15 bars of pressure allows high level extraction for optimal flavor, aroma, and body delivered consistently in every cup
Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio 2 coffee machine for Apartement is the latest coffee machine from Nescafe. It has a lot of features that would be perfect for an apartment. The machine has a small footprint, so it won’t take up a lot of counter space.
And it has a built-in milk frother, so you can make cappuccinos and lattes without having to buy a separate frother. Plus, the Genio 2 comes with a water filter, so you can make great-tasting coffee without using bottled water.
- Small footprint, doesn't take up a lot of counter space
- Built-in milk frother
- Comes with a water filter
- Makes cappuccinos and lattes without having to buy a separate frother
- Great-tasting coffee without using bottled water
Plus, it's affordable for all budgets. However, one downside of the Genio 2 is that it uses special pods, which can be difficult to find in stores. Overall, the Nescafe Dolce Gusto Genio 2 is a great coffee machine for small apartments.
Its easy-to-use design and great flavor make it a worth considering for anyone looking for a new coffee maker.
#7 - Nespresso Inissia
- Note: 1)Too coarse a grind, too little coffee, or insufficiently tamping the grounds before brewing can all lead to inadequate pressure for a proper brew. 2)It is important to note that the amount of espresso extracted will vary depending on the grind size and amount and reprogramming may be needed when the size and amount are adjusted
- BARISTA GRADE: Nespresso Inissia by Breville offers an impeccable single serve coffee or espresso cup every time, thanks to its automatic operation and patented extraction system which delivers up to 19 bars of pressure. The Inissia is the perfect coffee machine that fits perfectly into any interior design.
- FAST: Eliminate the wait time with how fast the water reaches the ideal temperature in less 25 seconds in a single touch. This automatic coffee machine gets your perfect cup of coffee or espresso to you fast.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT COFFEE MACHINE: Brew two different cup sizes; Espresso (1.35 oz) and Lungo (5 oz), with just the touch of a button. Pour over ice to create your favorite iced coffee drinks. With the smart energy saving mode automatically switches off our coffee maker after 9 only minutes.
Nespresso Inissia is the perfect coffee machine for small apartments.
It’s small and compact, so it doesn’t take up a lot of space, and it’s easy to use. You just pop in a pod, press a button, and you have a cup of delicious coffee in no time at all. Plus, it’s affordable, so you can enjoy your favorite café drinks without spending a lot of money.
- Small and compact, so it doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- Easy to use. You just pop in a pod, press a button, and you have a cup of delicious coffee in no time at all.
- Affordable, so you can enjoy your favorite café drinks without spending a lot of money.
- Get your caffeine fix quickly and easily.
- Enjoy delicious café drinks without leaving home.
Although easy to use, the Nespresso Inissia may not be the best machine for those who want to add milk to their coffee. The machine comes with a easy-to-use frother, but it can be a bit difficult to get the perfect consistency. The machine is also quite affordable, making it a great option for those on a budget.
However, the Inissia does have some downsides. First, the machine is not able to produce very hot water, so it's not ideal for making tea.
Second, the water tank is quite small, so you'll need to refill it frequently if you're making multiple cups of coffee.
Overall, the Nespresso Inissia is a great option for those who want an easy-to-use machine that produces great tasting coffee.
However, it's important to keep in mind its limitations before making a purchase.
Espresso Machine Buyers Guide
Capsule Vs Fresh Coffee
Capsule vs fresh coffee- what's the difference? If you're in the market for an espresso machine, you've probably noticed that there are two main types of machines- those that use capsules and those that use fresh coffee.
So, what's the difference? Capsule machines are generally more expensive than fresh coffee machines, but they offer a few key advantages. First, capsule machines are much easier to use- simply pop in a capsule and press the button, and you'll have a perfect cup of espresso in seconds.
Capsule machines also tend to be more compact and require less counter space than fresh coffee machines. On the other hand, fresh coffee machines offer the advantage of being able to grind your own beans, meaning you can customize the flavor of your espresso to suit your taste. Fresh coffee machines also allow you to experiment with different brewing methods to find the perfect cup for you.
So, which is right for you? The answer depends on your budget and your preferences. If you want the convenience of a capsule machine and don't mind paying a little extra, then a capsule machine is probably the way to go.
However, if you're looking for a more affordable option or want the flexibility to experiment with different brewing methods, then a fresh coffee machine is probably the better choice
There are a few things to consider when purchasing an espresso machine for a small apartment. First, you need to decide how many cups of coffee you want to be able to make at one time. If you only plan on making one or two cups per day, a smaller machine will suffice.
However, if you entertain guests often or have a large family, you will need a bigger machine. Second, you need to decide what kind of features you want in your machine. Some machines come with built-in Milk Frothers, while others do not.
If you plan on making lattes or cappuccinos often, a Milk Frother is a valuable feature to have. Finally, consider your budget. Espresso machines can range in price from around $100 to $1000, so it is important to set a realistic budget before beginning your search.
With these factors in mind, you will be sure to find the perfect espresso machine for your small apartment.
Water is the most important ingredient in your espresso, so it's no surprise that the water tank is one of the most important parts of an espresso machine.
The size of the water tank will determine how often you need to refill it, and the material it's made from will affect its durability and heat retention.
Stainless steel is the best material for an espresso machine water tank, as it's durable and won't rust. Glass and plastic are also options, but they're more prone to breakage and leaching.
When shopping for an espresso machine, be sure to check the water tank capacity and material to make sure it meets your needs.
Descaling is an important process that should be carried out on all espresso machines, from domestic to commercial models.
Descaling removes the build-up of limescale and other deposits that can accumulate in the boiler, pipes and other parts of the machine. Descaling is typically carried out using a solution of water and descaling agent, which is pumped through the machine.
The frequency with which descaling should be carried out depends on the hardness of the water being used, but it is generally recommended that it should be done every few months.
Descaling is a relatively straightforward process, but it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully to avoid damaging the machine.
In addition, descaling solutions can be corrosive, so it is important to wear gloves and eye protection when carrying out this process.
What to Look for in an Espresso Machine for an Apartment
Design & Size
The first thing you'll want to consider when shopping for an espresso machine is how it will fit into your apartment. If counter space is at a premium, you'll want to choose a compact model. For those with a bit more room to spare, there are larger machines that can accommodate extra accessories like milk frothers.
Keep in mind that some models require access to a water line, so make sure you have the plumbing to support it.
Of course, price is always a consideration when choosing any product. Espresso machines can range in price from around $100 to several thousand dollars.
It's important to set a budget before beginning your search, and keep in mind that features like built-in grinders and automatic milk frothing add to the overall cost.
However, investing in a quality espresso machine will ultimately save you money by eliminating the need to go out for coffee every day..
Ease of Use
Another important consideration is how easy the machine is to use. If you're new to making espresso, you'll want to choose a model with clear and concise instructions.
Many machines come with automatic milk frothing capabilities, which can take the guesswork out of making cappuccinos and lattes.
We also recommend considering models with built-in grinders, as grinding your own beans is key to getting the best possible flavor.
Finally, you'll want to think about maintenance. Some machines require more frequent descaling and cleaning than others. If you don't have time for regular Maintenance, you'll want to choose a machine that is low-Maintenance
What is a mini espresso machine?
A mini espresso machine is a small, portable device that can make single shots of espresso. It's perfect for people who want to enjoy a quick shot of espresso on the go, or for use in a small kitchen.
Mini espresso machines usually have one or two heating elements that create pressure to force water through ground coffee beans. This results in a rich, smooth shot of espresso with a layer of crema on top. Some mini machines also have milk frothing capabilities, so you can make lattes and cappuccinos too.
What is the best espresso machine for cheap?
The best espresso machine for cheap is the Nespresso Inissia. It's a small and lightweight machine that makes great espresso drinks without taking up a lot of counter space. Plus, it's very affordable with a price tag of around $170.
Can a cheap espresso machine make good coffee?
It depends on what you mean by "good coffee." A cheap espresso machine can make coffee that tastes like espresso, but it may not make coffee that tastes good to you.
Good espresso requires a lot of practice and skill to make properly, so if you're just starting out, it's likely that your espressos will not taste as good as those made by a more experienced barista. However, with a little practice, you may be able to make decent espresso with a cheap machine.
What kind of espresso machine should a beginner get?
There is no easy answer to this question, as it depends on a variety of factors, such as budget and level of expertise. A beginner might want to consider an espresso machine with automatic features that make it easier to produce a good cup of espresso, such as a pump-driven machine with a built-in grinder.
Another option is a fully manual machine that gives you more control over the brewing process but can be more difficult to operate. Ultimately, it's important to do your research and read reviews before deciding on which machine is right for you.
What Is the Best Espresso Machine For Apartment Living?
If you're looking for an espresso machine that is small, easy to use, and doesn't require a lot of maintenance, then a pump-driven machine is probably the best option for you. Pump-driven machines are smaller and easier to use than steam-driven machines, and they don't require a lot of maintenance because they have fewer moving parts.
Additionally, pump-driven machines produce a higher quality espresso than steam-driven machines, so if you're looking for the best possible espresso experience, then a pump-driven machine is the way to go.
Final Thoughts on the Best Espresso Machine for Apartment Living
If you're looking for an espresso machine for your small apartment, there are a few great options available that won't take up too much counter space.
The nespresso essenza is your best bet to enjoying great espresso without compromising space in your small apartment or on your limited kitchen counter space.